Parent involvement is crucial to academic success no matter how old your child is. The Skyward Family Access Parent Portal is a tool for parents to stay informed and engaged in their child's education. The Parent Portal gives parents and guardians access to their child's attendance, grades, and missing assignments. Weekly progress reports are available as well.
Directions for setting up and accessing a Parent Portal account are as follows:
1) Contact the school office for log-in information
2) Once you have the log-in information, go to http://jocoed.net
3) Click on Forms & Links
4) Student Management
5) Skyward Parent-and-Students (Tutorial Videos)
6) Scroll to the bottom, and click on "Find Your Portal"
7) Enter Tennessee for the state
8) Enter Johnson County for the district
9) Click on Family Access
You now have access to various kinds of information that will keep you informed about your child's academic progress.
Please make sure that all information is up to date under the "Student Info" tab.
If you would like to download these notes for reference, we have them available to an view and download.